Canon TS8120 Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — The Canon TS8120 Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier It deals with Windows and macOS. It can approve paper approximately 29 # basis weight, slightly larger than typical office bond, however less than what numerous printers can accept. There’s a second tray for full-size paper, permitting you to pack letterhead paper, as an example. The printer can publish straight on inkjet-printable CDs as well as DVDs. The printer has a huge, 4.3-inch display screen with a touchscreen interface.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA TR8520 Manual, Wireless Setup & Driver
The Canon PIXMA TS8120 has a memory-card reader. It has Wireless PictBridge for straight printing from portable tools that have this function. You can link straight to a PC with a USB cable television, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. When the configuration for usage, the Canon PIXMA TS8120 calls for an area that gauges 12 inches high by 14.7 inches broad by 23.8 inches deep, as well as weights 14.3 extra pounds.
This printer does a fairly good task at printing files as well as images. This comes quite possibly loaded. The guidelines are easy to understand, and installation is easy. The printer will immediately stroll you with the configuration and also setup. It features ink cartridges but they go out quickly. This thing is terrific for publishing from your phone or tablet computer. That’s huge and also of a cordless printer. The app is easy to use. It prints rather fast, and also it’s quiet. It scans as well as copies, and also it’s very easy to do both.
Introducing the PIXMA TS8120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One home printer, designed to be quick, effective as well as connected. Print every little thing from family members photos as well as invites to records, papers as well as boarding passes quickly and also easy. With the Picture Blue ink, your pictures never ever looked better, it reduces graininess as well as offers smooth color gradations. Connect your tablet computer, computer or smartphone to print wirelessly or print right from your flash memory card utilizing the 4.3″ LCD Touch Display. When you require a high-end printer in a portable dimension, look no further after that the PIXMA TS8120.
The Canon PIXMA TS8120 is a compact yet feature-rich wireless inkjet all-in-one printer. It features a 4.3″ LCD touchscreen that offers an easy to use interface, wireless connection for hassle-free printing, and a 6-color specific ink system that allows you to change only the ink that goes out. And when it’s time to obtain substitute ink cartridges for this printer, no requirement to look far as we have them right here at Inkjets. Our Canon PGI-280XXL & CLI-281XXL Compatible Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Load is the best option if you need to change several ink cartridges simultaneously.
The only thing standing between the Canon Pixma TS8120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer and an Editors’ Selection is the reality that our current top choice– the Canon Pixma TS9120– adds Ethernet connectivity as well as a slightly larger display screen for just $20 even more. That stated, with improvements in Wi-Fi innovation, Ethernet is not as vital as it was a couple of years earlier, and also numerous thin-and-light laptop computers have done away with Ethernet ports. If you don’t require Ethernet, there’s no factor to pay for it, and you can get a fantastic house all-in-one printer with great results of high quality across the board at an affordable rate in the TS8120.
Setting Up the PIXMA TS8120 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of a printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|Full Package Driver and Software (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||MB||Download|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|Full Package Driver and Software (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||MB||Download|
|CUPS Printer Drivers (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5
You May Like: Canon PIXMA TS9120 Manual and Driver Download