Canon Printer MX870 Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — The PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office All-In-One allows you to publish from any area in your house and flaunts unbelievable 9600 x 2400 optimum color dpi with little 1pl ink droplets and a 5 private ink tank system. An integrated, fully integrated 35-sheet Vehicle File Feeder implies fast duplicating or scanning of your originals so you can have a tendency to other jobs while the printer goes to work.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA TR4520 Software Driver Free Downloads
Its integrated Automobile Duplex Printing publishes 2-sided papers without having to manually turn the web pages and also can reduce your paper usage by 50%. Integrate both of those and also you can instantly duplicate 2 sided files without having to flip any type of paper manually whatsoever. Furthermore, numerous protection attributes like password secured PDF's allow you to feel safe regarding creating and also distributing your most personal data.
Get your printing task done swiftly and also quickly without unpleasant cords, with the Canon PIXMA MX870 printer. With a 5-color ink system as well as 1 picolitre PENALTY print-head technology, this Canon All-In-One cordless printer creates crispy, vivid as well as dazzling images at a 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution. Including the 35-sheet duplex automated record feeder, this Canon inkjet printer allows you to get rid of the filling time, while duplicating, scanning or faxing multiple files.
With a dual color gamut processing innovation, the Canon PIXMA MX870 duplicates texts as well as pictures in incredible clarity and also sharpness that lasts for a long time. The integrated doubled-sided printing attribute of this Canon All-In-One wireless printer instantly publishes on both sides of the paper, for saving money and time. The wireless connection of this Canon PIXMA inkjet printer enables you to publish or check documents from other compatible gadgets in your workplace or residence.
You May Like:
The Pixma MX870 has a separate ink cartridge for every shade. The pigment black (PGI-220) sets you back $15 as well as is specced to last for 324 pages or 4.62 cents per web page. The cyan, magenta, and also yellow CLI-221 cartridges set you back $13 each and also should last for 510 to 535 web pages each, which exercises to about 2.5 cents per shade per page; a page with all four shades would certainly set you back concerning 12.4 cents. The CLI-221 image black will certainly last for regarding 814 4-by-6-inch pictures, by Canon's numeration.
The Pixma MX870 is among the best-balanced inkjet MFPs we've tested just recently. It delivers excellent performance as well as good features for the cost. While the maker is the best fit for a tiny or home office, its media slots as well as great shade result make it valuable for an active family also.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon Printer MX870 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of the printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Printer MX870 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||31 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||22 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||17 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon Printer MX870 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||17 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5
You May Like: Canon PIXMA TS6120 Manual, Wireless Setup & Driver