Canon Pixma TS9020 Printer Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — The Canon Pixma TS9020 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with a check as well as copy features. It works with Windows and also macOS. There’s a 2nd tray for full-size paper, enabling you to fill letterhead paper, for instance. The printer can publish straight on inkjet-printable CDs and DVDs. The printer has a big, 5.1-inch display screen with a touchscreen interface. The Canon Pixma TS9020 has memory-card viewers. It has USB PictBridge for straight printing from video cameras. You can attach straight to a PC with a USB wire, or to your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet wire. When the arrangement for use, the Canon Pixma TS9020 requires a room that gauges 5.6 inches high by 14.6 inches large by 25.6 inches deep and also weighs 14.8 pounds.
Wireless inkjet printer with a 5″ touch LCD includes an all-in-one layout to let you print papers, delivering labels, discs, envelopes, stunning photos as well as even more. With Wi-Fi connection, SD card reader, Ethernet, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, NFC and Cloud options, this printer makes is unbelievable straightforward to connect to every one of your gadgets. And also, it’s a snap to make use of with its huge, easy-to-read touch display, enhanced user interface, document elimination suggestion and car expandable result tray. Six-color ink system, committed grey ink container and onboard innovative filters ensure you never ever need to jeopardize on photo quality. Front and also rear paper feeding ability offers versatile paper assistance. All-in-one printer supplies rapid print speeds up to 15 black/white pictures per min as well as 10 color pictures per min.
If you are trying to find one unit to deal with every one of the fundamental demands of your house or tiny workplace, the PIXMA TS9020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will certainly be able to help you out. Sporting a sleek layout and white pigmentation, in addition to sophisticated print modern technology, the wireless TS9020 is offered for printing, scanning, as well as copying tasks. For printing, customers will certainly gain from a high 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution for images and also papers, while a 6-color ink system offers accurate shade with smooth ranks.
Along with this, individuals can function quickly thanks to print speeds of 15 ipm in black as well as 10 ipm in shade for producing your research, wish list, or images. Additionally, it includes both front and back paper feeding choices that can collaborate with media as much as 8.5 x 14″ in size. Scanning and also duplicating is possible due to the addition of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. This offers thorough scans of your originals.
The TS9020 is a very linked device, featuring built-in Wi-Fi and also NFC, allowing customers to promptly get in touch with a mobile device by merely touching it to the printer. Additionally, Ethernet networking and Wi-Fi enhances connection and also offers assistance for numerous various other features, including the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, as well as much more. A 5″ touchscreen LCD is present also, offering an instinctive method for adjusting and checking out setups. Furthermore, it has a built-in SD card slot for printing straight from your camera’s flash memory card.
In publishing the text-only (Word) part of our company applications collection, the TS9020 balanced 10.3 web pages per minute (ppm), with a first-page-out time of 11 seconds. In publishing our complete organization collection, which includes PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel data in addition to the previously mentioned Word document, the TS9020’s speed went down to 4.1 ppm. That’s slow, yet not out of line with various other photo-centric inkjets we’ve evaluated. The Epson Expression Costs XP-640 Small-in-One Printer, for instance, tested at just 3.2 ppm for the full collection.
One location in which the TS9020 did show a speedster is photo printing. It averaged just 20 seconds per 4-by-6 print, utilizing image printing and premium quality setups; the Epson XP-640 balanced 25 secs, and the Canon Pixma MG5720 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One balanced 54 secs.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MG8220 Driver and Manual Support
Establishing TS9020 is easy. It took us regarding 10 minutes, which included the printhead positioning as well as ink priming initialization. We made use of the included disc to install printer and also scanner motorists, in addition to appropriate software (you can do a full installment, or choose what you desire), but you can also download and install the from Canon’s support website. We went with a wired Ethernet link, as it would certainly provide the fastest rate for performance testing (to examine the internet-based attributes, we attached to a Wi-Fi network).
For digital photography, among the primary reasons for getting a six-color (or even more) printer over the typical four-color CMYK standard is the boosted quality of the photo outcome. To be sincere, for many individuals, the four-color result is simply fine for informal snapshots.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon Pixma TS9020 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma TS9020 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|Full Package Driver and Software (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||16 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||22 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||69 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon Pixma TS9020 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|CUPS Printer Drivers (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||14 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MX300 Software Driver & Manual Instruction