Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support —The Canon PIXMA TS6020 wireless inkjet all-in-one printer might be small, yet it's up for the work. It supplies print, checks, as well as duplicate performance, and prints at up to 15ipm black and 10ipm color. Duplex printing conserves paper, while cordless connection alternatives mean you can print from computer systems and also smartphones.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MP495 Manual, Driver, Scanner, Setup
Invite to straightforward, beautiful printing right in the house! The Canon PIXMA TS6020 All-in-One Wireless Printer (Black) includes five specific ink containers and a small layout to easily fit on your work desk or within a job area in the house. Whether publishing term documents, show tickets or pictures from a good friends' birthday event, this printer is up to the job! Take pleasure in the convenience of publishing your crucial pictures and also files from any of your gadgets utilizing Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB and even directly from the Cloud. This unit is likewise a scanner as well as copier.
Required a functional, quality printer that will suit a limited space? The Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer fits the costs. Easily print term papers, performance tickets, or enjoyable household pictures at home. Or, print them equally as quickly away from home, since it can connect to all of your tools via Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, USB, SD Card or directly from the Cloud. As well as despite the fact that it's small in size, the PIXMA TS6020 printer is loaded with high quality. It utilizes a five-ink system to print in-depth pictures and records, sporting activities quick outcome rates, and also even prints attractive indeterminate pictures. For portable, high-quality printing in your home, choose the Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MX410 Manual, Scanner Software, Driver
Compact and capable, the elegant, as well as Wi-Fi, enabled black PIXMA TS6020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will supply you with printing, scanning, and duplicating capabilities and can conveniently locate a place in your house. Able to deal with most printing jobs, consisting of family members photos or homework, the TS6020 includes a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for sharp, crisp images. Additionally, it uses a 5-color ink system for shade precision and also tops quality as well as can publish at rates of as much as 15 ipm in black as well as 10 ipm in shade. Automatic duplex printing is readily available too to assist in saving on paper. In addition, scanning is made possible via the incorporation of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon PIXMA TS6020 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of the printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|Full Package Driver and Software (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||16 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||69 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||21 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||12 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|CUPS Printer Drivers (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||11 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MX300 Software Driver & Manual Instruction