Meet the cordless PIXMA TS3120. The portable, budget-friendly printer for all your home publishing needs. With AirPrint1 and Google Cloud Print2, the PIXMA TS3120 makes it very easy to print wirelessly3 from your preferred tools. The PIXMA TS3120 is compatible with optional XL ink cartridges - which can assist in saving you money, print extra when you require to, and expand the time between replacing ink cartridges. Welcome to affordable wireless printing at home.
Light-weight and user-friendly with either USB 2.0 or cordless Wi-Fi connectivity, the white PIXMA TS3120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will certainly help you take care of your house's essential printing demands. It likewise features an all-in-one style that supplies scanning as well as copying in addition to printing, giving you one portable solution. Prints themselves are sharp and also vibrant as a result of making use of a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and also the FINE Hybrid Ink System. Also, it works rather rapidly with rates of as much as 7.7 ipm in black as well as 4 ipm in shade. Scanning and duplicating isn't neglected either with an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed with a 600 x 1200 dpi resolution assisting to produce in-depth photos from your originals.
The general procedure is made easy with a 1.5" section LCD as well as switches offering access to certain settings and also modes. Also, it includes a 60-sheet rear paper tray that can deal with a variety of media from 4 x 6" approximately 8.5 x 14" in size. If you wish to publish or scan directly from or to a mobile phone or tablet the TS3120 makes that simple also with support for Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, and also more.
One more outright free gift that the TS3120 is a low-volume printer is that, rather than making use of a separate print cartridge for every one of its 4 inks (cyan, magenta, yellow, as well as black, or CMYK), it uses only two. One container holds the black ink, and the various other holds the various other three colors. Not only do these sorts of ink cartridges hold much less ink than separate cartridges do, yet with the three-ink color ink container, the cartridge must be changed when any one of the three tanks empties-- despite just how much ink is left in the various other 2 tanks. To put it simply, the three-ink tanks are typically inefficient.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MX452 Printer Driver, Wireless Setup, Manual
For a while there, it appeared like printer producers were avoiding this sort of two-cartridge ink system, but it seems coming back. HP now has a number of, consisting of the HP DeskJet 3755 as well as the company's recent Envy Image 7855 All-in-One, a significantly more pricey as well as full-featured TS3120 competitor.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon PIXMA TS3120 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of the printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|Full Package Driver and Software (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||18 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||89 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||39 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||7 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||7 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5
You May Like: Canon TS8120 Printer Driver and Manual Free Download