Canon PIXMA TR4520 Printer Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — The Canon PIXMA TR4520 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions, an automatic document feeder and integrated faxing. It deals with Windows and also macOS. The multi-color ink cartridge has to be replaced when a single shade runs out. It can approve paper as much as 29. basis weight, a little much heavier than typical workplace bond, however less than what lots of printers can accept. There's an automated document feeder to allow you to copy or check a stack of web pages in one operation. The printer has a medium-size 2.1-inch display screen. You can link straight to a COMPUTER with a USB cable television, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA TS9120 Manual and Driver Download
This design has integrated faxing, can store inbound faxes if the paper runs out, and also can send faxes from a connected PC. It can access the Internet straight, using downloadable 'apps' stored in the printer, allowing you to publish details from the news as well as entertainment services. When the arrangement for use, the Canon PIXMA TR4520 calls for a room that determines 8.8 inches high by 16.9 inches vast by 22 inches deep and also weighs 13 pounds.
The Canon Pixma TR4520 is a low-volume printer, period. Absolutely nothing makes that clearer than its sky-high running expenses, and certainly, its tiny paper-input tray as well as sluggish print rates. What it has going for it, though, is outstanding print quality, voice automation, the capability to modify photos from your mobile phone, and also automated two-sided printing, which is not a given in this rate variety.
If you're publishing less than a couple of hundred pages monthly, the high running expenses should not be that large of an offer. If you don't call for the exceptional photo top quality or automated duplexing you get with the TR4520, and want to save a little bit on consumables, the Brother MFC-J497DW, as well as the Epson WF-2860, are both excellent choices that will not strike your budget as difficult in the long-term. (If you're publishing thousands of pages each month, you need to invest even more upfront for a model like the Pixma G4210 that will wind up costing you much less down the road.) Otherwise, the TR4520 is a fantastic little printer for light-duty use in the house.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MP495 Manual, Driver, Scanner, Setup
Made to be the ideal compact workplace printer, the Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless All-in-One Printer boasts a variety of features that can aid boost your productivity. Publish, check, copy, and also fax files promptly as well as conveniently with functions such as the Car Record Feeder, which enables quick scanning and faxing; Vehicle 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, which aids you reduce paper costs by up to 50 percent; a Hybrid Ink System for ultra-rich shades; and incorporated Wi-Fi connection that enables remote access to the printer via AirPrint, Mopria Publish Solution, as well as the Canon PRINT Application. Customers can likewise run the PIXMA TR4520 through voice commands, thanks to its compatibility with Amazon Alexa and also Google Assistant. With its streamlined as well as minimalist layout, this functional printer can mix easily right into any kind of office style. It comes in 2 shades: black and white.
Perfect for the office or home, this black Pixma TR4520 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer from Canon is a functional printer efficient in handling a range of requirements. The printer makes use of a hybrid ink system with a dye-based color cartridge as well as a pigment-based black cartridge for a wide tonal variety. The Auto-Document Feeder can be utilized to make quick prints or duplicates and also duplex printing will aid you to save money theoretically. Built-in Wi-Fi enables remote printing from your mobile phone making use of services like AirPrint or Mopria.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon PIXMA TR4520 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of the printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA TR4520 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||93 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon PIXMA TR4520 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||12 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5