The Canon PIXMA MX860 Workplace All-In-One Printer brings professional printing, copying, scanning, and faxing to your small business or office. Compact as well as network prepared, this smooth all-in-one configuration won’t mess your workplace as well as conveniently links to your cordless or wired workplace network. A collection of very user-friendly controls permit you to access the features you use a lot of.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA TS9150 Manual, Driver & Wireless Setup
Work verifications and photo previews are facilitated using the unit’s intense 2.5″ LCD screen. Canon’s Double Shade Range Handling Technology optimizes duplicating and scanning for superior results – also when replicating from a copy. Loaded with features, the Canon PIXMA MX860 brings innovative multifunction capabilities to your small business atmosphere.
This Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless wonder allows you to print from any kind of area in your house and also flaunts extraordinary 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi with 1pl and also a 5 specific ink container system. An integrated, totally integrated 35-sheet Vehicle Paper Feeder implies rapid copying or scanning of your originals so you can tend to various other tasks while the printer goes to job.
Its built-in Vehicle Duplex Printing prints 2-sided records without having to by hand flip the pages. In addition, numerous security features like password-protected PDF’s ways you can really feel safe about the development and also circulation of your most personal data. A Super G3 High-speed Fax together with networkable Ethernet suggests every aspect of your service can run as efficiently as feasible.
Thanks to Twin Shade Range Processing Modern technology your duplicates will certainly maintain the honesty of the original while you create amazing scans with 4800 dpi. With computer-less printing capacities by means of suitable flash memory card, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth your images are very easy to view with a 2.5 inch LCD. Its functional function set likewise makes for a high-grade picture lab so all of your printing requirements are satisfied in one equipment that can practically fit anywhere whether you’re on a COMPUTER or Mac.
When it involves top quality papers and also images, Canon continues to lead the pack. Printing images over Wi-Fi is sluggish with the MX860, yet if you’re trying to find a wireless all-in-one that can publish, duplicate, scan, and fax– and also would rather have a quiet operation than a sleek style– the $199 MX860 is among your best options.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA TR7520 Printer Driver & Manual Download
Especially compared to the Kodiak ESP 7and the HP Officejet 6500, the MX860’s style looks dated. For one, it’s huge, even for an all-in-one printer, at 19.4 x 17.1 x 8.9 inches. Its matte gray exterior is plenty ideal for a small workplace, yet the ESP 7, as well as Officejet 6500’s glossy black coatings, will certainly blend inconveniently in home offices. While the MX860’s letter-sized paper tray is tucked inconspicuously inside the printer, picture- and smaller-sized paper should enter an upright tray in the rear of the printer. While the design itself is useful, it includes in the clunkiness of the MX860’s look. However, the SD, MS, and CF Card ports are put behind a door on the front side.
The printer’s console has a small 2.5-inch LCD with a five-way navigational pad, a number pad (generally for faxing), stop, shade, as well as black-and-white buttons, and function-specific switches for duplicating, faxing, scanning, as well as accessing a memory card. These switches are all obvious, though some printers with fewer buttons, such as the Kodak ESP 7, are much easier to use.
Setting up the MX860’s Wi-Fi link involved much more actions than, state, the Lexmark X7675. We initially needed to link the printer to our computer by means of USB (which you do not involve the ESP 7) and also click through a series of windows in the onscreen wizard. We also needed to pierce right into a series of menus on the printer itself to verify the WLAN settings. Even the guidelines in the accompanying pamphlet consist of an intricate flowchart of what web pages you need to check out, and in what order, depending upon what sort of connection you’re trying to accomplish (Ethernet and also USB are additionally options).
When it involved printing, we did numerous examinations, both over a Wi-Fi network and a USB link (you can also utilize the packed Ethernet cord to link it to your router or access factor, if you like). Our examination documents included a two-page Word file; a six-page PowerPoint discussion, consisting of images as well as vibrant graphics; a two-page PDF with great deals of small print; and 2 images, published on both 4 x 6- and also 8.5 x 11-inch photo paper.
Over Wi-Fi, it took 30 secs to publish words file; 3:01 to print the six-page PowerPoint record, and 54 secs to publish the PDF. It took an average of 1:26 and 2:35 to print 4 x 6 and 8.5 x 11-inch images, specifically. In general, the MX860 completed second to last among the 5 wireless all-in-ones we examined, with an average Wi-Fi printing time of 1:41 (compared with the 1:36 standard).
As expected, these times enhanced when we published the very same documents by means of USB instead of Wi-Fi. These examinations took 24 seconds (Word doc), 50 secs (PDF file), and also 2:48 (PowerPoint discussion), respectively, with an average print time of 1:09 for 4 x 6 prints as well as 2:19 for 8.5 x 11-inch photos. The typical start time stayed 5 seconds for files as well as regarding 30 secs for pictures. The MX680’s typical USB printing time of 1:30 was a little much better than the 1:32 standard, putting it in the third area in this summary for USB printing speeds. Both the Epson Labor Force 600 and also HP Officejet 6500 was dramatically much faster.
While the MX860’s layout and also arrangement are rough around the edges compared to various other $199 all-in-ones, its image high quality exceeds them all. Our 12-megapixel images taken with our Nikon D90, which we printed on 8.5 x 11-inch image paper, looked sharp and also glossy; we would not have actually waited to place among these prints in a frame. While somebody with a discerning eye may discover that the MX860’s pictures look oversaturated beside the ESP 7’s (which are likewise lovely), we ‘d rather frame these punchier shades than the ESP 7’s accurate, however flatter ones.
When presented with other tasks, as well, the MX860 supplied a continually good image top quality. Our black-and-white text records never looked faded, and we were glad to attend that our color PowerPoint discussion, that includes lots of graphics and images, showed up less streaky than various other printers, specifically the Lexmark X7675. Lastly, while not excellent, the fine print in a PDF document looked much less streaky than either the X7675 and even the Kodak ESP 7.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the PIXMA MX860 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of the printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|MP Drivers (Windows 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||17 MB||Download|
|Mini Master Setup (Windows 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||32 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||16 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX860 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5