Canon PIXMA MX490 Printer Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — This Canon design has a small layout and it supports a variety of features. The maker is extremely accessible as well as can be easily positioned anywhere, without needing to occupy a lot of space. The Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Setup allows every person in the home or office to publish documents without relocating their desks and when it comes to speed, this printer is extremely quick.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download & Scanner Support
Get extra with the Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax Machine. Publish from even more locations than ever with the MX490 with its superior connectivity options. With Google Cloud Publish as well as AirPrint, you can publish wirelessly from a suitable smart device or tablet computer from essentially anywhere around the office. The cordless all-in-one printer is filled with time conserving attributes, including a totally incorporated automated record feeder that stands up to 20 sheets. Adhere to set up as well as printing directions on the 2.5″ LCD display while using the integrated cordless LAN connection. The office all-in-one printer can publish from numerous computer systems for very easy use. Another fantastic function of the PIXMA MX490 is its included My Image Garden software application.
My Picture Garden puts all your preferred printing attributes, such as special filters as well as Full HD Motion Picture Publish, in one practical software application. Organize your photos with calendar sight and facial acknowledgment. The Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Office Printer/Copier/Scanner/ Fax Machine is suitable for use in almost any setting. Publish from even more places than ever before with the MX490 thanks to superior connection options and also the capability to position the printer much more locations than ever with its 30 percent decrease in size over previous MX designs. The printer is Energy Star accredited, assisting to decrease its carbon footprint, together with its physical dimension. Compatible operating systems: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Panorama SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit as well as Mac OS X v10.7.5-10.10.
The Canon PIXMA MX490 has exceptional connection alternatives that you can essentially publish throughout your space, cooking area or anywhere else in your residence. Ignored printing is additionally achievable thanks to its automated file feeder. One more fantastic function is its print rate of 8.8 ppm (black).
The Canon MX490 is a really reliable all-in-one inkjet printer that makes use of Canon PG-245/ 245XL and also CL-246/ 246XL ink cartridges. The Canon PG-245 has black pigment ink as well as can be found in common as well as high return cartridges. The CL-246 is available in basic and also high return too but has dye-based ink. High return PG-245XL (8278B001AA) cartridges and also high return CL-246XL (8280B001AA) print extra pages.
- PG-245 XL Black Ink Cartridge PG245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 XL Color ink CartridgeCL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon PIXMA MX490 with Wireless Connection Support
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Download Link|
|Full Package Driver and Software (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||49 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||32 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||13 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX490 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|Full Package Driver and Software (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||15 MB||Download|
|CUPS Printer Drivers (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||14 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||11 MB||Download|
You May Like: Canon pixma MX922 Printer Driver, Setup & Manual PDF