Canon PIXMA MX410 Printer Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — The Canon PIXMA MX410 printer model has everything that you need to have expert prints in much less time and effort. It includes 30-sheet automated record feeder so no there’s no need to manually load paper each time that your duplicate, check or fax. It likewise promotes printing on the move with its Wi-Fri printing innovation and also PictBridge features.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA TS9120 Manual and Driver Download
The Canon PIXMA MX410 All-In-One Inkjet Printer is a multi-function tool for printing all kinds of message and graphics papers. The Canon PIXMA All-In-One inkjet printer prints 5 LPM in color setting, as well as up to 8.7 LPM in monochrome (black only) mode.
The small-sized Canon All-In-One printer turns out pages in 600 x 600 dots per inch resolution in black and also 4800 x 1200 dpi in shade setting. This Canon PIXMA MX410 All-In-One Inkjet Printer likewise checks in 1200 x 2400 dots per inch. The Canon PIXMA All-In-One inkjet printer easily connects to any kind of Windows or Apple Mac computer system. This Canon All-In-One printer sustains Bluetooth, Cable television, PictBridge, USB, as well as wireless LAN connectivity.
The style of the Pixma MX410 is streamlined to make sure that every drawer, tray, and port folds up flush into the self-contained body. The outcome is a really smooth matte black exterior with every one of the buttons you need to adjust the setups positioned comfortably on the front panel. Because the default feature is to print, the remainder of the hotkeys (duplicate, fax, scan) are the largest on the panel along with backlit power and also begin buttons and also a blinking alarm system for low ink as well as paper jams.
Last year’s Pixma MX330 is no longer offered on the Canon Internet site, however, you can still invest the same quantity and also take advantage of a specialized 1.8-inch LCD show. The MX410 is easier with only a two-line dot-matrix graphic display screen in the middle of the control board, and although it’s not as expensive as a shade LCD, it’s still appropriate for all the daily print, check, as well as fax capability.
The printer includes an integrated 30-sheet Automobile Paper Feeder for rapid copying, scanning, and also faxing. It sustains Super G3 High-Speed Fax for rapid communication. As well as it’s Twin Color Range Processing Technology ensures that your copies are equally as good as the original record. A Full Dot Matrix LCD display exists, enabling you to straight regulate the printer– there’s no demand to alter setups from a computer.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MG8120B Manual & Printer Driver Free
They consisted of software makes it easy to transform your scans to PDF style– complete with password protection for enhanced safety and security. The printer can also publish still structures from videos videotaped with Canon EOS DSLR and Canon PowerShot electronic cams. You can link your camera directly thanks to the PictBridge user interface.
The included Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE software makes it easier to publish web pages from the web. You’ll have the ability to pick which part of the web pages print, so you will not waste paper and ink printing navigating bars and so forth. Canon uses an optional Bluetooth adapter for the printer, permitting you to further expand its cordless abilities.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon PIXMA MX410 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of the printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX410 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||31 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||14 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX410 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||17 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5