Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Scanner Copier as well as DigitalCard Reader - You'll be astonished at what you can do with one small device: Print high-quality images as well as text. Copy documents. Scan images and various other photos. And also with the direct print card port, you can print directly from select memory cards! Likewise consisted of is an effective software application suite featuring Easy-PhotoPrint that is created to streamline the printing of great digital images.
Recommended: Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Drivers Free Download
The Easy-WebPrint software application was created to print your web pages in full shade without trimming off the right-hand margin. This flexible entertainer has the high quality as well as speed to match. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) utilizes a 1,088-nozzle print head that ejects constant, precise droplets as small as 2 picoliters. You get a superior resolution of approximately 4800 x 1200 shade dpi as well as clear, thorough images.
The Pixma MP130 Photo All-In-One prints at approximately 18 ppm in black and also approximately 13 ppm in shade,4 and also a 4" x 6" borderless picture takes only 58 seconds. It can generate professional-looking duplicates of your message records in as little as 3.8 secs per web page. Plus, a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface allows quickly picture transfers and also scanning speeds. Whether scanning pictures or graphics, you'll generate high-quality reproductions with an optimum 1200 dpi and also vibrant 48-bit color depth. And also the special Z-Lid expansion top lifts about 1 inch vertically and rests level on the page for a clear, complete check.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer You'll be amazed at what you can do with one compact device. Print high-quality images as well as message, copy files, scan images as well as other photos. And also with the integrated memory card viewers, you can print directly from pick memory cards.
Likewise consisted of is an effective software application collection featuring Easy-Photoprint that is designed to simplify the printing of great electronic images. And also, Easy-WebPrint prints your web pages completely color without cutting the right-hand margin.
This functional performer has the top quality and also rate to match its comfort. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) modern technology uses a 1,088-nozzle print head that ejects regular, accurate beads as small as 2 picoliters. The outcome? You get an exceptional resolution of up to 4,800 x 1,200 shade dpi and also clear, comprehensive photos.
The Pixma MP130 Photo All-in-One prints as well as copies at approximately 18 ppm in black and up to 13 ppm in shade; a 4-by-6-inch borderless picture takes just about 58 seconds. (All reported speeds are maximums. Actual speeds will differ.) And also, a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface enables fast image transfers and scanning speeds. Whether scanning images or graphics, you'll generate high-quality reproductions with an optimum 1,200 dpi and also dynamic 48-bit color deepness.
It's less complicated than you believe to print your own pictures. With genuine Canon picture paper, you can create fantastic edge-to-edge indeterminate pictures in 4-by-6, 5-by-7, and also 8.5-by-11-inch dimensions, with the look of conventional photographs. Just fire and print, as well as neglect the additional trips to obtain images developed!
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon Pixma MP130 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of the printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP130 Driver Downloads for Windows
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|MP Drivers (Windows 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||17 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||4 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux