Canon PIXMA MG8220 Printer Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — The PIXMA MG8220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer starts with integrated Wi-Fi which allows you conveniently print and check wirelessly basically anywhere around your home. For real interactivity, Canon's Intelligent Touch System changes the top of your printer right into a smooth, receptive touch panel so only the switches you require to light up.
Print gorgeous, borderless images at home up to 8.5" x 11" dimension with an optimum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi as well as six individual ink storage tanks consisting of grey ink for expert shade and black & white pictures. The included software application likewise permits you to professionally readjust the color of your images.
Enjoy a brand-new ball of printing alternatives as PIXMA Cloud Link lets you comfortably print photos from on the internet photo CDs canon image entrance and Google Picasa in addition to templates consisting of seasonal stationary and schedules from any place you are to wherever a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer. Likewise included is the capability to print choose Google Docs and Gmail attachments from any kind of accessible tool, more including in your wireless adaptability.
The MG8220 likewise lets you publish on your printable CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs and you can also you transform your HD Flick clips into stunning images. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to immediately publish on both sides of the paper as well as can help in reducing paper usage. Your imaging choices continue as you can bring life back to your discolored memories as well as quickly scan 35mm slides and also film.
A streamlined, beautiful layout is your introduction to the superior high quality, adaptability, as well as ease of use you'll experience with the PIXMA MG8220 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One. It begins with built-in Wi-Fi ® 1 which lets you easily print and also check wirelessly practically anywhere around your residence. For real interactivity, Canon's Intelligent Touch System changes the top of your printer into a streamlined, responsive touch panel so just the buttons you require illuminate.
With AirPrint, wirelessly print images, e-mails, website and also various other files without the demand to install device drivers, conserving time as well as creating a smooth user experience. The MG8220 likewise lets you print on your printable CD, DVD as well as Blu-ray Discs, and also you can also you transform your HD Movie clips into stunning images. Built-in Car Duplex Printing allows you to immediately print on both sides of the paper and also can help reduce paper use and expense by as much as 50%.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MG7120 Manual & Printer Driver Download
Your imaging alternatives proceed as you can bring life back to your faded memories as well as quickly check 35mm slides and movie. For documents, you'll experience beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced picture analysis and area-by-area information improvement, immediately. Plus, you can publish and also check JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from suitable iPad, Apple iPhone, iPod touch as well as Android devices without a computer system and also appreciate straight printing alternatives from compatible memory cards, USB Flash Drives, PictBridge and also optional Bluetooth tools.
The MG8220 uses both wired as well as WiFi links as well as USB. For my examinations, I connected with the Ethernet port as well as installed the motorist on a Windows Vista system. Installment was standard fare. Not as well remarkably for a printer that focuses on photos, the MG8220's rate on our organization applications suite (making use of QualityLogic's software and hardware for timing) wasn't especially outstanding.
I timed it at a reliable 2.9 web pages per min (ppm), which makes it basically linked with the far less costly Editors' Choice Kodak ESP C310 ($ 99.99 straight, 4 celebrities) along with both the MG6220 and MG8120. It's also far slower than numerous other printers in its rate variety and also below. The Epson Craftsmen 835 ($ 299.99 straight, 4 celebrities), for example, was available in at 5.2 ppm.
The picture speed was better relative to various other inkjets. On my tests, the MG8220 averaged 58 secs for a 4 by 6, which is a little slower than the C310, at 44 secs, but essentially linked with the Craftsmen 835, and quickly adequate to count as greater than.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon PIXMA MG8220 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of a printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||30 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||23 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||19 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||155 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download & Scanner Support