Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One: High-Performance Wireless1 Photo All-In-One with Intelligent Touch System, Gray Ink, and Built-In Car Duplex Printing. The PIXMA MG6120 delivers high performance, quality and also true convenience of use in one, smooth equipment. It starts with an advanced user interface that Canon has developed where the top of your printer turns into a smooth, ultra-responsive touch panel. The Smart Touch System gives light-guided direction with gorgeous touch-sensitive controls so only the buttons you require illuminate. Your fingers will recognize fluid, a simple and easy procedure where as soon as you pick your function you’re one step far from imaging sparkle.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MG5422 Printer Driver, Manual & Free Setup
The special Canon PIXMA MG6120 printer is multi-functional and also provides high performance by benefiting from its 6 ink system. The Smart Touch System of this Canon Inkjet printer offers an ultra-responsive touch screen with lighted directions as well as switches for very easy usage. You can get best photo print-outs from your HD Flick moments, Cybershot, Apple iPhone, iPad, and also Android devices through this PIXMA Canon printer. The Vehicle Document Repair technology of the Canon PIXMA MG6120 printer supplies clear as well as easy-to-view scans by its advanced photo evaluation and also area-by-area correction. You can reduce paper use with the Generation Green campaign of this Canon Inkjet printer, where it instantly publishes on both sides of the paper. You can conserve sources, in addition, to make the most of this Canon printer for much better results.
The cover of the MG6120 raises to expose the five-ink cartridge bay for cyan, magenta, yellow, and also black ink storage tanks, and there’s an additional high-capacity pigment black cartridge inside that just attracts ink when you toggle the “grayscale” mode within the vehicle driver choices. This hassle-free attribute actually saves you cash in the long-term by expanding the longevity of the smaller sized black cartridge, because it only obtains diminished in color print mode.
Publishing functions aside, the MG6120’s duplicate feature has all the features you ‘d get out of an attentive multifunction printer. You can increase the size of the initial duplicate approximately 400 percent or simply fit the entire record to a web page. Various other special features include two-sided duplicating, borderless copying, exact duplication, cropped duplicate, as well as 2-on-1 and also 4-on-1 image collections.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon PIXMA TR4520 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of the printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||29 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||23 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||16 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||36 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MG5520 Manual & Printer Driver Downloads