Canon PIXMA MG5520 Printer Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — The PIXMA MG5520 is a sophisticated Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer with a smart design supplying a mix of high performance as well as genuine comfort. Print lovely, borderless pictures as much as 8.5-inch x 11-inch as well as crisp files with impressive high quality. The MG5520 uses 4800 x 1200 maximum shade dpi with 2pl innovation, 5 private ink containers, and the ChromaLife100+ system. If a color runs out, you just change the ink container you need. And also, the Break Side feature permits fast accessibility to the ink storage tanks for simple replacement. With a 2.5-inch LCD display, the MG5520 lets you preview your pictures prior to you print, as well as correct your photos with Automobile Photo Repair II.
The MG5520 likewise uses wireless auto power on, a practical attribute that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. Built-in car duplex printing allows you instantly print on both sides of the paper and can lower paper consumption by as much as 50%, helping you to save cash as well as the setting. Full HD flick print transforms your favored HD flick clips caught with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cams and VIXIA electronic camcorders into gorgeous prints! The automobile check setting recognizes the sort of initial you’re scanning after that scans as well as saves with the suitable setups automatically. Quick start helps you get going fast – just push the power button and also you can begin inputting commands in secs. As well as silent mode lets you publish anytime without bothering with disrupting those around you.
Scanning can be launched from a computer system or from the device itself. Along with scanning using a USB connection to a computer, you can scan any type of Wi-Fi-enabled computer on your network. The scanner immediately discovers whether you are scanning a picture or file and also uses the suitable settings. Should the record or image require to be retouched, the MG5520’s Vehicle Document Fix and also Car Photo Deal with II can correct concerns such as discolored text, over and also under-exposure, and inaccurate complexion.
Make use of the integrated copy feature to replicate documents and also images as much as 8.5 x 11.7″. The copier can expand or reduce pictures and also documents anywhere between 25% and 400% of the initial size. Other duplicate functions include 4-in-1 and also 2-in-1 duplicating, vehicle exposure and also strength, fit-to-page, and also shade improvement.
The Canon 8580B021 Black Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One is an innovative printer with a wise layout supplying a mix of high performance and actual benefit. Publish lovely, indeterminate images approximately 8.5 in. x 11 in. and also crisp records with amazing quality. This version uses 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi with 2pl modern technology, 5 private ink containers, and the ChromaLife100 system. If a shade runs out, you just replace the ink container you need. And also, the Snap Side function permits quick accessibility to the ink tanks for easy replacement. With a 2.5 in.
The LCD screen, the MG5520 allows you to sneak peek your images prior to you print, as well as correct your pictures with Automobile Image Take Care Of II. Plan Content: wireless inkjet photo all-in-one printer setup ink tanks power Cloud Link Printing Publish files such as Excel or Word papers stored on your mobile device Publish pictures saved on your mobile device Interface remotely with the print3er Scan by accessing the scanner user interface on your mobile device Elevation 5.90 Size 18.00 Deepness 14.60 Weight 13.80 Shade White Operating System Batteries Consisted Of Batteries Required Variety Of Batteries Battery Kind Language English Setting Up Required.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon PIXMA MG5520 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of the printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|Full Package Driver and Software (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||49 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||25 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||18 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|CUPS Printer Drivers (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||4 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5