Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — The Canon PIXMA iP8720 features a similar design to its predecessor, the iX6820, but includes a variety of layout components extracted from Canon's professional image printer schedule. Most significantly, the level buttons made use of on the iX6820 have been swapped out with the circular combed steel switches seen on Canon's PIXMA Pro-100 printer and the high gloss surface has been traded for a more suppressed gunmetal matte coating. The basic form of the iP8720 has likewise been contested a bit compared to the bent edges of the iX6820.
You May Like: Canon Printer MX870 Driver & Wireless Setup Free
For paper taking care of the iP8720 utilizes a 150-sheet automated feeder. This enables it to print 14.5 black ipm as well as 10.4 color ipm without concern of refilling the printer. Also, this printer has a 6-color ink arrangement, consisting of grey, that enables exceptional tonalities and also shade reproduction for your images.
You can publish directly onto CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs using the disc tray. Other features include automated power on and off for power management when the printer is not in use along with compatibility with the PIXMA Printing Solutions mobile phone application.
Take your cherished memories to the following level with the PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer. It permits you to publish magnificent borderless images approximately 13" x 19". With a six-color ink system, consisting of gray ink, and also 9600 x 2400 optimum color dpi, the detail is remarkable. Whether you mount your pictures or accumulate them in a scrapbook, you'll have the ability to re-live those special moments precisely as you remember them.
The Canon Pixma iP8720 is a regular inkjet printer. It collaborates with Windows and also macOS. This printer is a wide layout model that can publish on 13x19 paper, providing you the ability to create big pictures or spreadsheets. The capacity of the main paper tray is 150 sheets, a common size. The printer can publish directly on inkjet-printable CDs as well as DVDs. The printer has no display screen. You can connect straight to a PC with a USB cable, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. When the configuration for usage, the Canon Pixma iP8720 requires a room that determines 13.2 inches high by 23.1 inches vast by 29.6 inches deep.
The Canon PIXMA iP8720 has among the most fundamental designs you'll locate in a modern-day printer. There's no LCD display for interfacing with the printer, no devoted paper tray in which to store paper, no duplicate or scan capabilities, and no substantial collection of lights, buttons, and symbols.
The iP8720 isn't made as an all-in-one gadget or as a unit where you can perform editing and enhancing functions on your photos without making use of a computer. The iP8720 is merely developed as a printer that can develop sharp photographs at sizes up to 13-by-19 inches, and also it masters this area.
Setup is basic and straightforward. Lots of the six ink cartridges, wait numerous minutes for the printer to prime, as well as install the software program (you can install simply the vehicle drivers if you don't require the software). We used a USB connection during our examinations, yet we normally have no problems connecting Canon's printers by means of Wi-Fi. As a matter of fact, if you have a wireless router that supports Wi-Fi Protected Accessibility (WPA), you can conveniently establish the printer on a network by pushing that previously mentioned Wi-Fi/WPA button on the front. The printer also sustains Apple AirPrint as well as Google Cloud Print for wireless printing (bypassing a network), or through Canon's iOS as well as Android print apps.
Thinking about that Canon promotes the Pixma iP8720 as a picture printer, we were happily amazed by its capabilities in everyday printing. At the basic print high quality setting (the motorist also offers setups for Service Paper, Paper Saving, Photo Printing, and Envelope), we achieved a print rate of 13.3 pages per minute (ppm) with our Word file examination (which consists of mainly black text as well as a tiny color logo). Canon rates the iP9720 at 14.5 ppm printing in black, and also 10.4 in shade, so their price quotes and our results are close.
Take your valued memories to the next level with the PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Inkjet Picture Printer. The PIXMA iP8720 allows you to print magnificent borderless images up to 13" x 19"! With a 6-color ink system, including gray ink, and also 9600 x 2400 optimized dpi color dpi, the detail is outstanding. Whether you frame your photos or collect them in a scrapbook, you'll be able to experience again those unique minutes specifically as you remember them.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon PIXMA iP8720 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver for Windows
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|Full Package Driver and Software (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||48 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||14 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||16 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||7 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver for Mac
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|Full Package Driver and Software (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||11 MB||Download|
|CUPS Printer Drivers (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||16 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MP495 Manual, Driver, Scanner, Setup