Canon PIXMA G4210 Printer Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — Fulfill the Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-In-Printer, developed for getting serious printing done. The PIXMA G4210 makes printing economical and also hassle-free, thanks to its cutting-edge MegaTank Ink system which can deliver up to 6,000 sharp, black message web pages/ 7,000 vibrant color web pages, plus you get two full-size BENEFIT black ink containers. The G4210 is created for files and fantastic looking pictures also - the G4210 can publish borderless photos from 8.5"x11" and also 5"x5" to 4"x6". Not just will this printer stack up the prints, it's additionally seriously linked - with built-in Wi-FiÂ, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print5, USB and also the Cloud6. With the PIXMA G4210, you can stack up the prints - not empty cartridges. Please Note Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One InkJet Printer.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MX410 Manual, Scanner Software, Driver
The Canon Pixma G4210 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with a check and also duplicate features, an automatic document feeder and also built-in faxing. It deals with Windows and also macOS. It can approve paper approximately 29, basis weight, somewhat heavier than typical workplace bond, but less than what several printers can accept. There's an automatic paper feeder to let you duplicate or check a pile of web pages in one procedure. The printer has a medium-size 2.1-inch display screen. You can link straight to a PC with a USB wire, or to your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet cord. This design has integrated faxing, can save incoming faxes if the paper goes out, and also can send out faxes from a connected PC. When setup for use, the Canon Pixma G4210 calls for a space that gauges 11 inches high by 17.5 inches broad by 22.8 inches deep and also weighs 16.1 pounds.
For printing, the G4210 makes use of a trustworthy inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will deliver the sharp message as well as vibrant photos. The system can additionally work quickly, with ranked rates of 8.8 ipm in black and also 5 ipm in color. Users can additionally produce borderless photos effortlessly and also work with a variety of conventional media sizes from 4 x 6" to 8.5 x 14". Utilizing a 100-sheet back tray, customers will certainly also be able to work with even more specialized media from 2.2 x 3.5" as much as 8.5 x 26.6" in size. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity in addition to USB 2.0 enhances the potential for the printer by supporting numerous mobile printing procedures, consisting of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, as well as Canon's very own PRINT app.
Scanning, copying, as well as faxing is enabled because of the execution of a flatbed as well as a 20-sheet automated record feeder. These sustain media approximately 8.5 x 11.7" and 8.5 x 14", specifically, and also operate at an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi for sharp, in-depth photos. Customers can additionally delight in interpolation approximately 19,200 x 19,200 dpi for producing documents with the highest level of detail feasible.
The Canon Pixma G4210 was created to resolve a great deal of the usual printer frustrations. It's a multifunction tool-- able to scan, copy and fax (for those that still in fact fax). Also better, there's an auto-duplex feeder in addition to the device to make sure that you don't have to keep passing on pages for double-sided printing. It also supports wireless printing from Google Cloud Print as well as Apple AirPrint, enabling you to publish straight from your phone or tablet computer.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver, Manual & Wireless Setup
But what I really enjoy concerning the Pixma G4210 is its MegaTank technology, which deserts the classic charge-less-for-the-printer-but-more-for-the-cartridges model. With MegaTank, you refill permanent ink storage tanks in the printer from bottles that set you back substantially less than standard cartridges. They have the included benefit of allowing you to see at a look if you need to round off the storage tank or get brand-new ink prior to you begin a big print task. This makes the printer set you back a little a lot more upfront (given that the price isn't defrayed by expensive cartridges), but it's substantially more economical to run for many years.
Where the Pixma G4210 stumbles remain in capability as well as rate. With a 100-page capacity as well as a 20-page ADF, you'll be replenishing the Pixma far more often than you will the LaserJet Pro. On the other hand, the Canon can only publish at 8 web pages per minute, max-- so perhaps it all evens out. The advantage of inkjets over lasers continues to be in the high quality of photo output, which appears here with the Canon (as you would certainly anticipate from a video camera firm). The quality of images published on the Pixma G4210 can not be beat.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon PIXMA G4210 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA G4210 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|Full Package Driver and Software (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||18 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||91 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||12 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon PIXMA G4210 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||10 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5