List of Contents
Canon PRO 10 Printer Drivers, Software, Manual, Wireless Setup & Guidelines installation for Windows and Mac Support — The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer includes a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and also Canon’s FINE innovation with an ink drop as little as 4.0 pl. The printer’s 10-cartridge ink system gives a broad shade variety and also consists of 3 black inks for premium black-and-white photos. The Pro-10 can output borderless prints as much as 13 x 19″ as well as works with a vast array of media, including glossy, radiance, and matte picture paper in addition to Museum Etching and also other fine art documents.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA MG2220 w/PP -201 Driver, Manual & Setup
Furthermore, you can publish straight on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs as well as create your very own adjustable discs and also coats. They consisted of Print Workshop Pro plug-in software application that provides a very easy way to accomplish optimal outcomes when printing directly from Adobe Photoshop CS and also Elements, in addition to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
The PIXMA Pro-10 includes several connectivity options so you can conveniently publish it from your various tools. Along with a typical USB link, you can link to the printer over a wired or wireless Ethernet network. In addition, you can make use of the front-facing USB port to publish directly from a compatible electronic camera with PictBridge compatibility.
The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 digital picture inkjet printer brings these digital pictures to life. With the capacity to print high-resolution, clear images in black and white and also shade, this printer generates photos up to 13 inches by 19 inches. The printer has a hands-on paper feed at the back of the printer that holds a solitary sheet of image paper in order to fit the paper of numerous thicknesses. The vehicle sheet feeder enables regular printing on typical media. Some other intriguing attributes that this printer has are the ability to print on CDs as well as DVDs, it’s cordless as well as Ethernet printing functionality, the AirPrint feature for printing directly from an Apple tool, as well as its assistance for computer-free printing straight from electronic cams. Make hard copies of your memories at home making use of the PRO-10 printer.
You May Like: Canon PIXMA TR7520 Printer Driver & Manual Download
Setting up the Pro-10 wasn’t challenging, but it took even more time than configurations generally need. Unpacking the device was unpleasant merely due to the size and also the weight of the printer (27.2 x 15.2 x 8.5 inches and also 44 pounds). It would not be a negative suggestion to ask somebody to aid you to get it out of the box as well as set it on a table. You must definitely allot a lot of area for it.
As soon as unboxed, the printhead and inks require to be set up. This is where you’ll need to work out some treatment as the print head could be damaged by misuse. The Pro-10 makes use of 10 large-capacity cartridges of Canon’s Lucia ink, which includes six shade as well as three monochrome inks: picture black, matte black, as well as gray, red, photo cyan and picture magenta. The tenth cartridge is the Chroma Optimizer, which is a clear layer that levels the published ink surface for a smoother-looking print.
The scanner is not Working Properly
- Check if the printer is on before you start
- Try to connect the USB cable to another USB port first
- Make sure the SUB cable is connected to the USB port on the computer, not on the USB hub
- Finish with restarting your computer and see if the steps work
The Scanner Driver Is not Running
- Check if you have installed the driver before
- If you have not, get the CD driver and install the necessary files from the CD driver
- Choose the model of your scanner
- Find the model name that does not have the WIA in case there are some other similar models
- Wait for the operation to take the process
- If you are using the WIA compliant application, make sure the WIA driver is also used
- Start the scanning process using the driver
- Check if the application can handle TWAIN since the ScanGear will not start without TWAIN
- Start scanning and saving the output using the IJ Scan Utility
Auto Scan Feature is Not Working Correctly
- Check if the media is placed correctly
- Set the operating to Positioning Originals
- Do not try scanning more than one items since it might not be supported
- Check if the application support scanning
- Do the individual scanning if that is the problem
Your printer is ready to use.
- Check the most common troubleshooting, driver updates. If it is your problem, then you can
follow these steps below
- Check if the driver is for 10.7.x and up or not. Check the OS version of your Mac OS. You
can find the option on the top left of the screen. If those two thing matches, then you can
continue to the next step
- The compatibility is important since without the compatibility you will not be able to use the
printer at all
- Check if you can install your printer with your current OS. You can find the details on the box
- If the printer model is not listed, go to the official website and install the driver automatically
from the website. the website will automatically check the version of your Mac OS and install
the proper driver
Setting Up the Canon PIXMA TR4520 with Wireless Connection Support
- Press the Menu button on the top of your printer. Go to the setting
- Find the Device Settings option and choose it
- Find the LAN settings option and choose it
- Continue to the option and change between wired into wireless
- Set the Wireless LAN option is active
- Choose the setting for the Wireless LAN
- Go to the WPS option to set up the wireless connection of printer
- Choose Push Button option as the method to connect
- Continue by pressing the OK button
- Make sure the access point is ready. After that, find the OK button and press it. Continue to press the WPS button that you can find on the access point. There is a two-minute time limit for this
- Press the OK button when the notification for the completed process appears.
- If the timeout error occurs, try to repeat the process from point 10. Remember, you only have
a two-minute time limit
- WPS is just a term. There might be some different terms but with a similar function and
meaning. Always check your manual
- After completing the whole steps above, your printer is ready to start
printing anything wirelessly. You need to try it.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Windows
Attention: Make sure to connect your PC to the Internet while doing the following:
1. Download the file. For the area where the driver is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Installation Procedures Software & Driver for Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the attached Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software & Manual for Windows||Size||Link|
|MP Drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||26 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||28 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp & Vista 64-32 Bit)||21 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / Linux
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Mac Operating Systems Driver and Software
|Drivers, Software, Manual for Mac||Size||Link|
|CUPS Printer Drivers (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||21 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||1.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual (MacOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 ,10.10)||62 MB||Download|
Driver & Software Compatibility:
macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5